An elegant round tray with gradational natural lacquer finishing that accentuates the beauty of its natural wood grain. This piece illustrates its origin, Yamanaka, Ishikawa Prefecture, a region brimming with nature and a long history of woodwork and lacquerware heritage.
- Area: Yamanaka, Ishikawa Prefecture
- Brand: HATASHIKKI
- Material: Japanese alder wood, lacquer & urethane finishing
- Size: φ270 x h240 mm
From the time of their founder Hata Unomatsu, who became an independent craftsman in 1930, Hatashikki continues the tradition of Yamanaka lacquerware until now. Their brand focus on lacquerware as 'living tools', designs that are modern, well-made, and easy to use.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- Never soak a lacquer ware in water for a long time. After using, wash as soon as possible and wipe with dry cloth.
- Never leave a lacquer ware under direct sunlight directly or in high humidity, this is to avoid the risk of transformation, discoloration and mold.
- Never use scrubbing brushes, scouring powders or dish washing machines.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com