Brand: Takano Chikko
Founded in 1941, Takano Chikko creates bamboo products at their workshop in Nagaokakyo city, Kyoto Prefecture, which is renowned for the growth of quality bamboo.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- After use, wash promptly with warm or cold water. Use natural detergent as needed.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- Do not soak it in water for a long time. After washing, wipe with a soft cloth and dry well.
- Rapid cooling in the refrigerator or freezer may cause cracks.
- Do not store or leave it under direct sunlight, this is to prevent change in color or shape.
- As these are handmade products made of a natural material, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com