This tray design depicts the captivating expression of a full moon expressed in pure gold leaf. A beautiful and elegant scenery to be enjoyed while dining, a cherished quiet memory. Crafted out of castor aralia wood using the wood-turning technique, each carefully shaped by the artisans. Made in Ishikawa Prefecture by the artisans of Hakuichi that specializes in the art and craftsmanship of pure gold leaf.
- Area: Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture
- Brand: HAKUICHI
- Material: Castor Aralia wood, lacquer, pure gold leaf
- Size: φ300mm x 15mm
Manufacturer of gold foil in Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture. By developing new technologies alongside traditional methods, they continue to keep the heritage alive through the creation of various products using gold foil.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
- Never soak in water for a long time. After using, wash as soon as possible and wipe with dry cloth.
- Never leave under direct sunlight directly or in high humidity, this is to avoid the risk of transformation, discoloration and mold.
- Never use scrubbing brushes, scouring powders or dish washing machines.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org