Kyoto ware cup and carafe. Made from clay and decorated with white engobe in a unique brush pattern which is inspired by the delicate surface of water. The carafe can also be used as a tumbler as it has a simple shape
- Area: Kyoto Prefecture
- Brand: KORAI
- Manufacturer: KUMAGAI
- Designed by Shizuka Tatsuno
- Material : Ceramics
- Size : φ73.5 x H185mm
“KORAI” is a brand of Japanese craft which is dedicated to cities around the world. It is produced by HULS. This brand is aimed at conveying through craft products across Japan, the beautiful form and texture of these crafts and to express the harmony such as between “inside and outside” or “nature and home” which prevails in the Japanese culture.
Wholesale distributor specializing in Kyoto ware. With a strong and wide network of pottery manufacturers, they continue to offer a large variety of Kyoto ware in the area.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Generic name of ceramics made in Kyoto. There are various kinds of techniques.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Soak in water or lukewarm water before first use to make product more stain-resistant.
- Because of its water absorbing properties, please remove stains and wash quickly after use. Dry the product before storing it.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com