"Cloud", a new espresso cup inspired by contemporary Singapore and traditional Japanese craftmanship. Designed by Singaporean designer, Casey Chen and manufactured by Miyama, a Japanese ceramic company in Gifu Prefecture.
- Area: Gifu Prefecture
- Brand: HULS
- Manufacturer: MIYAMA
- Designer: Casey Chen
- Material: Porcelain
- Size: [Cup] drinking spout outline Φ5.2 × inner diameter Φ4.5 × H6.2 (cm)[Saucer] Φ12.8 (cm) [Holder] Φ5.4 × H1 (cm)
- Special Page: http://cloudespresso.com/
A porcelain manufacturer from Mizunami City, Gifu Prefecture. Specializing in the slip casting technique, they produce a wide range of tablewares in both Western and Japanese style.
Japanese Crafts Online Media: KOGEI STANDARD
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Wash before first use with water or warm water.
- Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
- Do not use in oven or on open fire.
- Clean the product with non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org