This heat-resistant rice cooker pot features a double lid that allows gentle, slow pressure cooking. Even after the fire is turned off, it will continue to steam cook while the rice is resting. As a result, the rice will glisten beautifully, with a light fluffiness to it. It was made by Anraku Gama from Arita, Saga Prefecture.
- Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
- Brand: ANRAKU GAMA
- Material: Ceramic
- Size: φ240mm x H185mm (with lid)
- Capacity: 3.0 rice cups
- This product comes with its original carton box.
Brand: Anraku Gama
Anraku Gama is the only manufacturer that specializes in fire-resistant ceramics in Arita, Saga Prefecture. They produce cooking pots and pans for both daily and professional use that can withstand heat up to 800 degrees celsius.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Soak in water or lukewarm water before first use to make the product more stain-resistant. Because of its water-absorbing properties, please remove stains and wash quickly after use.
- It is dishwasher safe. However, please remove it from the dishwasher immediately when finished and store it in a dry area to avoid the risk of mold.
- Do not use in microwave or oven.
- Not suitable for induction cooking.
- Not suitable for deep-fried cooking such as tempura and fried foods.
- Avoid heating the pot for too long when it is empty.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- Dry thoroughly after use, and store in a dry area, this is to avoid the risk of mold.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.
`Medome’ method for new pottery
- Put the pottery into a pot with some rice grains (alternatively rice powder, flour or starch) and fill up water.
- Boil it on low heat for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Let it cool down, rinse well and dry thoroughly.
For more inquiries, please email: email@example.com