A charming bowl made of Japanese cypress wood. Produced by La Luz of Kanagawa Prefecture. Made with a technique that is a combination of the traditional parquet “yosegi” and wood-turning “hikimono” techniques of the Odawara region.
- Area: Odawara, Kanagawa Prefecture
- Brand: LA LUZ
- Material: Japanese cypress
- Size: φ120 x H60mm
- This product comes with its original box.
Brand: La Luz
Manufacturer of woodworks in Odawara, Kanagawa Prefecture. In this area rich with timber, they expand their brand "Hikiyose" which incorporates woodturning techniques with "yosegi" (parquet).
A technique to carve round-shaped tableware by putting dried lumber on a spinning lathe and applying a turning tool like a chisel to it. Products made by using this technique include bowls and round trays.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Exposure to high temperature and humidity, extreme dryness and direct sunlight may cause cracks and warping.
- Dropping or applying strong force may cause damage. Also, please avoid cleaning with stiff brushes or abrasive sponges.
- Solvents, benzene, and polishing agents may damage the coating.
- Do not use on direct heat or in microwaves, dish washers, or dryers.
- Avoid soaking in water for extended periods. Items may crack or warp after drying.
- Extended contact with food or moisture may lead to staining and the growth of mildew and bacteria.
- After use, wash with a mild detergent dissolved in warm water using a soft sponge. Rinse well and wipe dry with a cloth.
For more inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org